Croydons new wow factor
Kate Moss Wouldn’t Say No
Long live buying property in Britain! Despite recent interest rate
hikes, there is a lot to be said for the comparable simplicity of
purchasing property in Blighty’s tried and tested marketplace
- not to mention our national passion and relentless appetite to
invest and own property.
London’s southern suburb
of Croydon boasts just the ingredients we want as investors. Ideally
located on the southern underbelly of the M25, Croydon is undergoing
a significant revamp.
Feel free to leave your details below and a sales consultant
will be in touch as soon as possible.
- As part of Transport for London's £10bn Investment Programme,
the east London line is being extended starting December 22nd
2007. £3.5 billion of the investment will go towards major
regeneration works into Croydon over the next decade.
- The extension of the East London tube line to West Croydon
is under construction and due to complete in 2010. West Croydon
tube station will be a mere 4 minute walk from the development
- The East London Line extension will mean that from June 2010
there will be 8 trains per hour between Central London and West
Croydon. The East London line passes through Canada Water –
a useful interchange via the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and
the West End.
- The new extension will open in 2010 as the East London Railway
which, along with the North London Railway (currently the North
London Line), will make up the london overground - this will
form an orbital around the capital.
- Croydon is central to all transport links. Just 18 minutes
to Gatwick airport and 15 minutes to London Victoria and London
- East and West Croydon stations are both a key transport interchange
for National Rail, Tram Link and London buses in south London.
Both are located in Travelcard Zone 5.
- Extensive road links in and out of Croydon include the A23,
M23 and M25.
- Croydon is the largest office and retail centre in southeast
England (excl. central London) with over 20 FTSE 100 companies
having relocated here. These Blue Chips include Direct Line,
Mondial, Nestle, Balfour Beatty, Merrill Lynch, BT and Lloyds
- Many people are priced out of Central London and looking
for high end product within easy commuting distance of the capital.
This is supported by Transport for London (Tfl) findings that
predict a 300% increase in patronage on the new East London
- Property consultants, Cluttons has seen a 4% increase on
high end new-build properties in the first 5 months of 2007
and predict an ongoing strong demand.
The North Croydon tower development project is perfectly designed
to the highest spec to cater for the marketplace and ideally situated
just 4 minutes’ walk from the new tube station.
To take advantage of this superb opportunity, fill out the form
above, or call us on: + 44 (0) 845 456 7737
Also you can email us at [email protected]
and include your telephone number so we can give you an immediate
A Sensational Off-Plan Opportunity
- The North Croydon tower development project is the
only new residential development of its size in Croydon
that is 100% private (no affordable housing requirement)
- This development will set a new standard of excellence
in fit and finish, offering 24 security, concierge, private
balcony or terrace.
- Highly reputable and experienced developers and management
team in place
- Environmentally sound, carbon efficient development.
- Shopping centres, independent schools and excellent
transport links are all a stone’s throw from the
East London Line Extension
for larger version)
Phase 1: The East London
extension will see a northern extension to Dalston Junction
and a southern extension from the existing New Cross Gate
to Crystal Palace and West Croydon. Most of Phase 1 will
be completed by June 2010
Phase 2: will be a western
extension to the South London line and will provide an all-station
service to Clapham Junction from a new station at Surrey
here for Phase Diagram
H&A is proud to be a member of